Around 90% of your donation goes directly to JHR’s charitable programs and the other 10% covers operating and fundraising costs.

10%
90%

We could not work to put human rights in the headlines without the generous support of our outstanding Donors!

Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development, Canada National Endowment for Democracy, US Embassy Democratic, Republic of Congo, Donner Canadian Foundation, UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office, The Ontario Trillium Foundation, US-Middle East Partnership Initiative, The J.W. McConnell Family Foundation, Canadian Commission for UNESCO, The United Nations Democracy Fund, International Criminal Court, Waugh Family Foundation, The Estate of Janet Heywood, The RBC Foundation, United Nations Democracy Fund (UNDEF), Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA), The Canadian Embassy in the DR Congo, UK Department for International Department (DfID), European Instrument for Democracy and Human Rights/British Broadcasting Corporation (EIDHR/CCB)

Shaw Media, The Toronto Star, The Canadian Press, Ipsos, Torys Blakes Lerners LLP, The Globe and Mail, Steamwhistle, Massey College, Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment, Chartered Professional Accountants Canada

Bell Media Inc, Rogers Communications, Bloomberg Cormack Securities, CBC, BMO Financial Group, TD Bank Financial Group, Torstar Corporation, Canopy Labs

Flatley Family Foundation, Delaney Family Foundation, Accenture

Angela Bardeesy, John Honderich, Bell Media Inc, Rogers Communications, Toronto Star Newspapers Ltd., Torys LLP

Derek and Adrienne Fisher, Tim Borlase, Danny Glenwright, Shaw Media Inc, Karim Bardeesy, Rachel Pulfer, James and Danielle MacDonald, Bealight Foundation, Blakes, Bloomberg News, BMO Financial Group, Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada, Hal Jackman Foundation, Ipsos, Reid LP, Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Ltd., Ruth and Aidan Flatley, Stronach Consulting Corporation, The Globe and Mail, Thomas Kierans & Mary Janigan, Torstar Corporation, WCPD Foundation

Massey College, Canadian Commission for UNESCO, Leslie Young Alva Foundation, Toronto Foundation, William D. Martin, Wojciech Gryc, Greg Crompton, Lucinda Wallace, Human Resources Professionals, Ben Peterson, Marci McDonald and Clair Balfour, Datawind Inc., Lisa LaFlamme, Michael Cooke Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP, Sophie Tremblay Morissette, The Simons Foundation

Benevity Inc, JHR, Carleton University, Ron Lovelock, Roberta Hunt, Kathryn Sheppard, David Walsh, Aga Khan Foundation Canada, Helen Hambly Odame, Adam Radwanski, Mike Semansky, Heather Whyte, Alethea Au, Canopy Labs, Janice Neil, Lindsay MacLean, Mackay Taggart, Jacqueline Thorpe, Nicole Lee, Elizabeth Goodfriend, Jody Porter, Claire Hastings, Bryna Hallam, Jeremy Dickson, Catherine Power, David Clarry, David Malkin, Grant Fuller, Guy Vere Henderson, Jennifer Hollett, John Vennavally-Rao, Kelly Anne Crowe, Lindsay Trevelyan, Robert E. Johnson, Suanne Kelman, Judith Rae, Sarah Andrewes, United Way Halifax, Kimberly Gale, Ethan Faber, Andrew Graham, Mara Gulens, Patty Kean, Troy Reeb, Udai Srinivasan, Diane Grant, Jennifer Brigden, Paul Knox, Henry Brooke, Deirdre McMurdy, Andrea Russell, Ivor Shapiro, Lynn Morris, James Cowan, Jayme Lyn Doll, Susan Ormiston, Alex Munroe, Alix Taggart, Anna Luengo, Asif Nawaz, John Provart, Kallan Lyons, Neville McGuire, Scott Clark Fenwick, Laura Tulk, Andrea Hall, Andrea Hamilton, Angela Ferrante, Anne Stratton, Arthur and Mary Lee

Ashley Terry, Christine Simpson, Diane Grant, Diane Tremblay, Diya Mukarji, Emily Jephcott, Frank Forestell, Graham and Josephine Sheppard, Jacqueline Shoen, James Boyle, Jan Innes, John Sanford Moore, Julie Osborne, Kate Press, Kathryn Stratton, Lionel Newton, Martha Mackenzie, Mary Osborne, Nesryn Bouziane, Peter Herrndorf, Steve Paikin, Terra Noble, Vasiliki Bednar, William E. Burt, Joanna Ranieri, Centraid du Grand Montreal, Chris Mason, Danna Morrison, Zoe Vowles, McKenzie Ross, Ryan Poissant, Tim McCaskell, Adam J Mosa, Alexandra Henderson, Amy Agnew, Dave Rider, David Hamilton, David W Hughes, Diane Cole, Don Lockhart, Dorion Kingsmill, Jonathan Wade, Julian Dyer, Kaj Hasselriis, Kirstine Stewart, Kyriakos Alexopoulos, Lucinda Brooks, Marc Dambrosio, Patrick Harris, Susan M Mahoney, Véronique Morin, Jennifer Proudfoot, Ben Watsa, Joseph McDonald, Katrina Burgess, Margarita Luz, Sarah Simpson, Nathan Higgins, Amber Gislason-Lee, Jennifer Levin Bonder, Kristopher Hewitt, Lee Pitts, Lynn Bessoudo, Mark George Glenwright, Ronan O’Beirne, Joanna Chrystal, Nabin Pokharel, Noel Dekking, Ali Rahnema, Pia Bahile